Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Bonanza

Autumn is a busy time for birthdays in our family. Here is a little re-cap of the most recent ones we've shared.
First there is Omi's birthday... (Here she is with her three favorite gifts.)

... followed by my birthday, the very next day. My Daddy always give me flowers. Thanks Dad! And I'm 33 now, if you're wondering. I'm happy about my age because I believe Dad's favorite saying.

Then our sweet baby Lukie had his special 1st birthday. Who doesn't like to start their day off right with a birthday sugar rush cinnamon roll?
If only everyone were so lucky to have a brother and sister who loves them this much...
...or a to have a birthday hat that is this cool!
And then our darling oldest 'baby' turned FIVE! Wow.
We celebrated at a pottery painting party with a cupcake theme.




Daddy and Jonah needed a break from all of the 'girl stuff' and decided to go rockin' instead.

Happy 51st birthday Maya and Luke... or, maybe, 5th and 1st!

Mr. Mac and Mini-Mac.

"Yes, I'm one and NO, I still do not like this hat!"

No comments: