Thursday, October 16, 2008

Splish Splash They were Makin' Me Laugh

The house we stayed in at Rosemary Beach had it's own private pool. It was perfect for us and just right after a hot day at the beach or for Mommy to lounge by as Baby Luke took his naps inside. I actually got to read a whole book while we were there - Heaven! (I read 'The Shack' in case you were curious.)

Best Friends for Life! (I've made them promise to stay that way. And I will guilt them forever, in the way that only a loving mother can, if they don't.)

Charlie's newset angel (and most beautiful, if I may say so myself.)

My sweet angelic boy (most likely contemplating how to get away with squirting his sister in the head with a water gun.)

The only problem with our preciously perfect private pool... the crocodiles!!

There was one with red hair...



...and a blonde one too!


We tried to get our money back for having to tame such wild creatures on our otherwise peaceful gettaway, but not only were we refused a refund, we were told we'd have to keep the little creatures, take them back home with us and raise them to adulthood!


Never saw that in the brochure.

No comments: