Monday, August 18, 2008

The Non-Mom


I just came back from a super fabulous fun filled girl's weekend in Orange Beach. We were celebrating our dear Samantha's Bachelorette Party. We all had such a great time and I really enjoyed having some non-Mom time. (Not that you ever stop being a Mom no matter where your kids are or how old they get. But at least I didn't have to cut up other peoples food for them or wipe any bottoms!) Are there any more pictures you ask? Of Course (I took over 100.) Am I posting them here? Of course not! :)

Thanks girls for a lovely weekend and thanks Samantha and Jamie for giving us such a beautiful reason to celebrate.

(And especially thanks to my super hubby for being a super Daddy too while Mommy was out playing.) LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Reid Family said...

This looks like so much fun! Are these BHS girls? Man, what a great reason to get away for a little bit of time. :) You look great, btw.