Monday, January 19, 2009

Looks Like Another 'Not Me Monday'


In an attempt to get some free therapy, and in the hopes of avoiding the laundry, dishes, etc., I thought I'd jump on MckMama's bandwagon again this morning to share some of the things I did NOT do last week.

I did NOT find out Friday that I have Kidney Stones. 'Cause that isn't very fun, or cool. And if I did have kidney stones, I certainly wouldn't blog about it. I mean, who cares about kidney stones? Not me!

And I did NOT, at this very moment, in my mind, curse the garbage truck because it is the absolute LOUDEST vehicle ever made and ALWAYS comes right during Luke's nap time. I am very grateful for those nice men who come every week to take away our diaper filled trash and I would never feel a sense of dread when I see them driving up the street just because I'm super obsessed with Luke getting undisturbed naps (so that I can do really important things like blogging about it all.)

I also did NOT just eat too much chocolate to resolve my stress because everyone knows that that would be counterproductive. And I run a tight ship here. No room for counterproductivity. Blogging about chocolate, loud trash trucks and kidney stones would never be done before the laundry in this house.

And if I did blog about random things before tackling the impending 'To Do List', I certainly would NOT then take the undeserved liberty to complain later about how "I just have so much to do and never have enough time." Sorry Honey.

When thinking if I had any Not Me's to report I did NOT just have to look at my calendar to see what in the world I even did last week. Running a tight ship means staying very organized. I would never let my life just rush by me in a big blur, so quickly that I can't even remember my days one week to the next. Who does that? Not me!

Ahh, yes, once again I do feel better. Not that I felt bad. You know, 'cause I didn't do any of that stuff anyway. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: