Monday, September 15, 2008

Mouse House

One evening recently while Chris was out of town and Luke was at Mom's, I took my two eldest to Chuck E. Cheese's, per their fervent requests. (And yes, I brought along a large pack of hand sanitizing wipes and prayed for germ protection.) They had a blast and we racked up 200+ tickets! Woo hoo. Enough for two pastic sharks, which they played with in the tub that night as I scrubbed them down.
Maya was really good at this game.
Chatting it up with Bob the Builder.
Air hockey! A family favorite... as long as Maya wins.

Round and round. We love the carousel!
Mister Conductor.
My two sweeties with "The Mouse", as Jonah calls him.
Next time you're there make sure to splurge and get the sketch artist booth picture thingy done. The 'drawing' usually turns out really well. I even have one framed and people have asked where we had it done. I'm serious!

No comments: